Etching (cleaning) equipment
Batch etching equipment (batch cleaning equipment)
We offer cost-conscious specifications by utilizing the technologies we have developed for many years.
- Fully automatic acid/alkaline etching (cleaning) equipment
- Manually operated acid/alkaline etching (cleaning) equipment
- RCA cleaning equipment
- We offer front conveyor types, upper back conveyor types, upper conveyor types, and back conveyor types according to the customers’ needs.
- Depending on the cost, you can select from a carrierless conveyance system, a carrier conveyance system, a carrier hanger conveyance system, etc.
- The equipment can be provided with an additional mechanism to interface with the preceding and subsequent equipment or an additional external communication function.
- It can be equipped with an automatic door and cover, and an automatic chemical supply, weighing, and collecting equipment.
- It can also be provided with a concentration managing mechanism for the etching solution.
For applicable chemicals, please contact us. (Example: TMAH, KOH, HF, HCL)
- The temperature distribution in the etching bath can be measured as a pre-shipment inspection.
- A wafer rotation mechanism as well as an up-and-down shaking mechanism can be added.
Introduction of automatic etching equipment
Batch type etching Cleaning Equipment
Chemical weighing tank
An IPA vapor drying function
can also be incorporated.
FR bath with a MS & specific
QDR rinse bath
Inside of the batch etching equipment
Details of your inquiry:
Regarding the handling of personal information on Dalton's website
Dalton Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "we," "us," or "our") have formulated the following policy on protecting personal information, and we implement, maintain, and improve the policy in order to properly handle the personal information provided by customers.
Basic policy on personal information
We recognize the importance of customers' and business partners' personal information, and we regard its proper protection as our social responsibility. The board members and all employees are aware of the importance of and their responsibility regarding personal information management and are committed to properly handling the personal information assets that we possess in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Regarding the purposes of use of personal information
We use the provided personal information for the following purposes to the necessary extent.
- For providing information about our products or services as associated with transactions with customers
- For signing and fulfilling our contracts with customers and for managing other transactions
- For making contacts with customers and for sending notifications or greetings according to social convention
- For carrying out investigation, analysis, research, development, or manufacturing related to our business
Regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties
We do not provide customers' personal information to third parties unless any of the following applies:
- Approval has been obtained from the customer themselves
- A disclosure request has been made by a court, via a law, etc.
- If individuals cannot be identified by the disclosure
- If the disclosure is intended to protect the customer's and our rights or property
- If information is shared among Dalton group companies and their contractors under a prior confidentiality agreement, any leak or provision of information from the sharers is prevented by contractually mandating compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
For confirmation, correction, or deletion of personal information, please contact the following:
Information System Department, Dalton Corporation; Hama-Rikyu Parkside Place, 5-6-10, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 104-0045