Etching (cleaning) equipment
Spin etching (cleaning) equipment
We offer customized and cost-conscious specifications according to our customers’ requirements.
- Automatic acid/alkaline cleaning equipment
- Applicable workpiece size: φ2 to 12 inches. Please contact us for special sizes such as square substrates.
- Available as a multi-chamber equipment according to the various scales of production
- The two-fluid mixing nozzle allows for the direct use of two types of undiluted solutions for cleaning.
Adjusting the blend ratio can cause reaction heat to rise to the desired temperature.
- The equipment can be provided with a brushing function.
- Photomask cleaning equipment can be produced.
- The equipment can incorporate chemical supply and collection units.
- The optional ozone water cleaning function is available.
- The optional nano-bubble cleaning function is available.
Inside of the cleaning chamber
Inside of the cleaning chamber
Coating of Chemical solution
Nano bubble generator
Desktop spin cleaning equipment
Details of your inquiry:
Regarding the handling of personal information on Dalton's website
Dalton Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "we," "us," or "our") have formulated the following policy on protecting personal information, and we implement, maintain, and improve the policy in order to properly handle the personal information provided by customers.
Basic policy on personal information
We recognize the importance of customers' and business partners' personal information, and we regard its proper protection as our social responsibility. The board members and all employees are aware of the importance of and their responsibility regarding personal information management and are committed to properly handling the personal information assets that we possess in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Regarding the purposes of use of personal information
We use the provided personal information for the following purposes to the necessary extent.
- For providing information about our products or services as associated with transactions with customers
- For signing and fulfilling our contracts with customers and for managing other transactions
- For making contacts with customers and for sending notifications or greetings according to social convention
- For carrying out investigation, analysis, research, development, or manufacturing related to our business
Regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties
We do not provide customers' personal information to third parties unless any of the following applies:
- Approval has been obtained from the customer themselves
- A disclosure request has been made by a court, via a law, etc.
- If individuals cannot be identified by the disclosure
- If the disclosure is intended to protect the customer's and our rights or property
- If information is shared among Dalton group companies and their contractors under a prior confidentiality agreement, any leak or provision of information from the sharers is prevented by contractually mandating compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
For confirmation, correction, or deletion of personal information, please contact the following:
Information System Department, Dalton Corporation; Hama-Rikyu Parkside Place, 5-6-10, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 104-0045